Pumpkin Doggie Treats October 11, 2018 00:44 79 Comments
It’s finally starting to feel like fall, which means it’s time for pumpkin everything! And why should our pets be left out? They should get to enjoy this season too, so we scoured the internet to find you the perfect fall cookie recipe for your pet! The recipe we found is pumpkin filled, and grain-free, so it is easy on your dogs tummy. It is also packed with healthy anti-inflammatory ingredients like turmeric for our pets with troubled joints! See the ingredients and instructions below!
- (1) 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 organic eggs
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups coconut flour, plus additional for rolling
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, peanut butter, coconut oil, and eggs until smooth.
- Add in the turmeric, cinnamon, and coconut flour. Mix until well combined. Let rest for about five minutes to thicken.
- Dump the dough out onto a surface well-coated in coconut flour. Sprinkle top liberally with more coconut flour, and then roll until about 1/4” thick. Cut using cooking cutters, and place on the prepared baking sheet. Combine the dough scraps and re-roll until all dough is gone.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45-55 minutes, or until the cookies are dry and hard. Let cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a month.
To see the original post, copy and paste the link below! https://wholefully.com/grain-free-dog-treats/#7XpPxK351BSwDgJe.97
Thank you so much for reading my blog and being part of this journey with me. I would love to receive any comments or suggestions.
#weloveyourpets #pumpkinspice #fall #dog
Be sure to follow us on social media:
Chocolate-Banana Refrigerator "Cake" October 15, 2015 22:08 1 Comment
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk, divided
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 18 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken into squares
- 1 banana, cut into 24 slices
- 20 min prep
- 4 hr 20 min total
- Makes 24 servings.
- LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Beat vanilla pudding mix and 1-1/2 cups milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping. Repeat in separate bowl with chocolate pudding mix, remaining milk and remaining whipped topping.
- BREAK 1 graham square in half; coarsely crush 7 of the remaining graham squares. Arrange 14 graham squares and 1 graham rectangle on bottom of prepared pan; cover with vanilla pudding, remaining graham pieces and chocolate pudding.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours. When ready to serve, use foil handles to lift dessert from pan; top with bananas and crushed grahams.
Credits to: Honey Maid
Check us out at: www.threehumansandadog.com
A Perfect Fit - How to place a dog bandana on the collar for a Perfect Fit! October 1, 2015 19:47
Three Humans & A Dog Company offers bandanas that are A Perfect Fit! Our bandanas are meant to be worn with a collar which guarantees that they will never fall off. They have fabulous fabric patterns on both sides and they can be worn on the back or front for a great chic look.
Get your doggie or kitty ready for the Harvest and Fall season with these great bandanas. Zaida, our Design Director, has put together some fabulous fabric mixes that are sure to make your furry friend look glam or you can customize your bandanas with our customizing tool by selecting your choice of fabric for the front and back sides.
I have put together an illustration video that will show you how these great bandanas are to be worn. Brownie, our 10 year old Rat Terrier was a great model in this shot; I am sure you will agree after you see her looking sassy and offering me some love.
Displayed in this video is one of our newest collars, the Reflector Collar with Night Light. This is a great collar that provides a reflective stripe and a light box. The light box has a clicker that can be set to three different settings. This collar provides added safety while you are walking your pet in the evening, or while you release them into the yard at night to, well, "take care of business".
Here is the video:
Here are the two products included in the video:
This is our Orange Paisley with Little Bones Bandana offered in XS, S, M, XL:
These are the Reflector Collar with Night Light S, M, L, XL:
Visit us online at: www.threehumanandadog.com for these and a look at our entire line of bandanas, bowties, and so much more.