Pumpkin Doggie Treats October 11, 2018 00:44 93 Comments
It’s finally starting to feel like fall, which means it’s time for pumpkin everything! And why should our pets be left out? They should get to enjoy this season too, so we scoured the internet to find you the perfect fall cookie recipe for your pet! The recipe we found is pumpkin filled, and grain-free, so it is easy on your dogs tummy. It is also packed with healthy anti-inflammatory ingredients like turmeric for our pets with troubled joints! See the ingredients and instructions below!
- (1) 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 organic eggs
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups coconut flour, plus additional for rolling
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, peanut butter, coconut oil, and eggs until smooth.
- Add in the turmeric, cinnamon, and coconut flour. Mix until well combined. Let rest for about five minutes to thicken.
- Dump the dough out onto a surface well-coated in coconut flour. Sprinkle top liberally with more coconut flour, and then roll until about 1/4” thick. Cut using cooking cutters, and place on the prepared baking sheet. Combine the dough scraps and re-roll until all dough is gone.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45-55 minutes, or until the cookies are dry and hard. Let cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a month.
To see the original post, copy and paste the link below! https://wholefully.com/grain-free-dog-treats/#7XpPxK351BSwDgJe.97
Thank you so much for reading my blog and being part of this journey with me. I would love to receive any comments or suggestions.
#weloveyourpets #pumpkinspice #fall #dog
Be sure to follow us on social media:
Peanut Butter PuPcakes December 1, 2015 15:10
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- 2/3 cup honey
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 ounces Neufchâtel cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons milk
- Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line each cupcake well with a cupcake liner; set aside.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer on low - medium speed, beat peanut butter, oil, bananas, honey and eggs until just combined, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Gradually add flour, baking soda and baking powder and mix on medium speed until just combined. Scoop batter into each lined cupcake well about 1/2 - 3/4 full.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow pupcakes to cool to room temperature before frosting.
- In a medium bowl, beat Neufchâtel cheese, peanut butter and milk until just combined. Note: If frosting is too wet, add a tablespoon of cheese at a time. If frosting is too dry, add a teaspoon of milk at a time.
- Spread frosting over each cupcake. Top with a Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits
There are several common dog allergies/intolerances that can develop over time which may include and is not limited to certain proteins, corn, wheat and soy. Please check with your veterinarian if your pet can consume any of the listed ingredients found in this recipe.
**Ingredients can be halved to make approximately 9 pupcakes.
Please give a portion of a pupcake that is appropriate for the size of your pet. The amount shown in this post was intentionally exaggerated for photos.
Peanut Butter Pupcakes recipe was adapted from Crazy for Crust
Recipe Source: www.urbanbakes.com
Visit our Christmas Collection at www.threehumansandadog.com
#dogtreat #dogholidays #christmastreats #peanutbutter