Chocolate-Banana Refrigerator "Cake" October 15, 2015 22:08 1 Comment
This is a fun dessert where the entire family can come together and make something scrumptious.
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk, divided
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 18 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken into squares
- 1 banana, cut into 24 slices
- 20 min prep
- 4 hr 20 min total
- Makes 24 servings.
- LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Beat vanilla pudding mix and 1-1/2 cups milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping. Repeat in separate bowl with chocolate pudding mix, remaining milk and remaining whipped topping.
- BREAK 1 graham square in half; coarsely crush 7 of the remaining graham squares. Arrange 14 graham squares and 1 graham rectangle on bottom of prepared pan; cover with vanilla pudding, remaining graham pieces and chocolate pudding.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours. When ready to serve, use foil handles to lift dessert from pan; top with bananas and crushed grahams.
Credits to: Honey Maid
Check us out at: www.threehumansandadog.com