The Perfect Fall Cheese Ball October 29, 2015 11:30
It's festive and it's fun! The Perfect Fall Cheese Ball.
|Prep time||Total time||Cook time|
|15 mins||2 hours||2 hours 15 mins|
- 16oz cream cheese, room temp
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp minced onion
- 3 tbsp salsa
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 cups nacho cheese chips, crumbled
- top of 1 bell pepper for stem garnish
- With a mixer, combine cream cheese, cheddar, onion, salsa and cumin. Mix until creamy.
- Scoop mixture onto plastic wrap and use wrap to form a ball and chill for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, roll ball into the crushed nacho chips and place bell pepper stem on top. Serve with chips, vegetables or pretzels!
This is not a furry friend treat! It's meant for the furry friend owners and their guests! Enjoy!
Recipe by Corey from Family Fresh Meals
#fallappetizer #cheeseball #cheese #follow #blogoftheday #threehumansandadog #recipe #delicious #mealidea #loveit #newblogpost #instablogger #newpost